※ Preview may take some time.
※ Preview is not available for songs under copyright collective.
7 singers, 4 musicians and 14 dancers from around the world came together through a crowdsourcing site to create remotely the pandemic-busting dance-happy "Ode to Joy" based on Beethoven's Ninth Symphony.
* Lead singer: C3 (U.S.A.)
* Choir: Lehlogonolo Seodisha (South Africa), Ani De los Reyes (Colombia), Aurora Pinto (Italy), Alexey Bugaev (Russia), Montreea (U.S.A.), Chizuru Matsunaga (Japan)
* Guitar: Anton Suchkov (Kazakhstan),
* Trumpet: Oli Parker (U.K.)
* Violin: Olga Ilyashenko (Ukraine),
* Piano: MASATO (Japan)
* Sound Engineer: Paulo Germano (Brazil)
* English Lyrics: Gary Perlman (USA)
* Composed, arranged & produced by MASATO (Japan)
Music creator - composer, pianist, vocalist, art director. Based in Tokyo, Japan. Former businessman working for an advertising agency, McCann-Erickson. While in the company, won several classical piano competitions and became a top amateur. Retired due to health problems after 12 years and concentrated on music and graphic design. Won First Prize at Amateur Piano Competition in Paris in 2000 and was scouted as a professional pianist. Currently composes and arranges a wide variety of music drawing from his classical background, including pop, R&B, jazz and EDM.