※ Preview may take some time.
※ Preview is not available for songs under copyright collective.
7 singers, 4 musicians and 14 dancers from around the world came together through a crowdsourcing site to create remotely the pandemic-busting dance-happy "Ode to Joy" based on Beethoven's Ninth Symphony.
* Lead singer: C3 (U.S.A.)
* Choir: Lehlogonolo Seodisha (South Africa), Ani De los Reyes (Colombia), Aurora Pinto (Italy), Alexey Bugaev (Russia), Montreea (U.S.A.), Chizuru Matsunaga (Japan)
* Guitar: Anton Suchkov (Kazakhstan),
* Trumpet: Oli Parker (U.K.)
* Violin: Olga Ilyashenko (Ukraine),
* Piano: MASATO (Japan)
* Sound Engineer: Paulo Germano (Brazil)
* English Lyrics: Gary Perlman (USA)
* Composed, arranged & produced by MASATO (Japan)
Music creator - composer, producer, pianist and art director. Based in Tokyo, Japan. Graduated from Tokyo University of Foreign Studies and joined an international advertising agency. Restarted the classic piano after a long blank while working in the company and won several piano competitions and became a top amateur. Retired due to health problems after 12 years and won First Prize at Amateur Piano Competition in Paris in 2000 and was scouted as a professional pianist. Now a seasoned classical performer, he has since branched out as well into music composition and arrangement for singers, commercials and stages, creating music based on classical themes in various genres covering POP, R&B, funk, jazz, and EDM. He is also active in graphic and video production.